+ 91-11-6656 2200
- S623 FNPT II simulator
S623 FNPT II Simulator
This training facility comes with a number of distinct advantages such as the availability of Mumbai and Delhi airport models for realistic training and the ability to offer the experience of a real time flight.
Salient Features : S623 FNPT II Simulator
- The S623 FNPT II which replicates an AS350 Squirrel helicopter is a dual control, dual instrument (pilot/co-pilot set of instruments), Nav coupled auto-pilot with Flight Director (that can be controlled by either pilot or co-pilot).
- The simulator meets all standards and performance criteria for qualification under JAR FSTD (H), USA FAA S-8081-4 (advanced ATD), Australian CASA FSD2 Cat B STD, New Zealand CAA & DGCA, India under visual & instrument flight conditions regulations.
- These simulators are equipped with appropriate instrumentation & controls and a class specific flight model. The environment provides visual scenery with continuous time of day settings, airport lights, wind and cloud layers, visibility and an atmosphere model.
- The instructor station has an intuitive user interface with malfunctions page, map page and weather page.
- The simulator can also be used for a wide range of tasks such as autorotation reflexes, instrument maneuver training replacing time consuming real world repositioning or basic flying and hovering familiarization
- This training facility comes with a number of distinct advantages such as the availability of Mumbai and Delhi airport models for realistic training and the ability to offer the experience of a real time flight.